My Monday in Memes

You never know when it'll strike: that one moment you're sitting at work and you come to the conclusion that you are going to get absolutely nothing done for the rest of the day. And even if you did manage to force yourself into doing some sort of task after this moment has struck that may or may not be important, it'll always.. 100% of the time.. end up being entirely half-assed. So to save my co-workers the frustration of telling me to do it again, only better, I've decided to document my Monday.

It starts out as any typical day.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

So after snoozing my alarm about 3 times, I finally wake up at 6:45. This is a reasonable time, I thought, considering I didn't have to be at work until 8:30. So I lay in my bed for a couple more minutes, not wanting to adjust to the subarctic climate of my bedroom. I used to think my mother was a sadistic polar bear, with fangs and shit, and that when I went to school, she tore off her outer layer of fleshy disguise and resumed her work doing what normal sadistic fanged polar bears would do, but I digress.One person in particular did not agree with my plans of staying in bed a smidge longer.
At about 6:50, I hear a yell from the first floor of our house.

Photobucket 

Naturally I yelled a very frustrated "YESSSSSSSS!!!!!!!" back at her, and so many things were running through my mind: What normal human being gets up before 10 AM for no reason? Why is she yelling at me to be awake? Is she really a sadistic flesh eating polar bear as I had suspected? Somehow that woman has a sixth sense for detecting movement within a 100 foot sphere of her. Ergo, the yelling continued about once every two minutes until finally...

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Eventually I conceded and dragged myself out of the cocoon I had made inside my sheets. After I had made myself look at least partially civilized and threw together a lunch, I head off on my merry way to work. Words cannot accurately describe  my typical work day with these people, so I will just provide some graphical representations.


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment